Pages

Friday, September 17, 2021

Im back at school

Kia Ora, Its level 2 Im back at school. We have been back for 7 days now. It feels Good to be back at school. I am happy to be back at school because I can run around again and see My friends. 

Lockdown was good because I could play fortnite basically all day. Yesterday I cut my head open and went home right before school started, It still really hurts today I can't run or else it might bleed again It was bleeding alot when it happened it felt like when you first get in the shower and hot water runs down your face it was like that but with blood. Have You ever cut your head open before ?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post